The WSFS Mark Protection Committee meets at least twice a year: once on the first day of each Worldcon, and again after the conclusion of the last WSFS Business Meeting at that same Worldcon. The latter meeting is also the Annual General Meeting of Worldcon Intellectual Property, the non-profit corporation controlled by the WSFS MPC, and is where the MPC elects its officers. The MPC does also from time to time hold additional in-person meetings, and can also meet by electronic conference if required. Below are links to the minutes of MPC meetings. We will add additional minutes as we recover them from archives.
- December 3, 2023 Special Meeting
- October 22, 2023 Annual General Meeting
- September 23, 2023 Regular Meeting
- September 5, 2022 Annual General Meeting
- September 1, 2022 Regular Meeting
- December 19, 2021 Annual General Meeting
- December 15, 2021: The MPC-WIP met briefly to approve the committee’s report to the WSFS Business Meeting and took no other action.
- August 2, 2020 Annual General Meeting
- July 28, 2020 Regular Meeting
- December 6, 2019 Special Meeting
- August 19, 2019 Annual General Meeting
- August 15, 2019 Regular Meeting
- August 20, 2018 Annual General Meeting
- August 16, 2018 Regular Meeting
- August 13, 2017 Annual General Meeting
- August 9, 2017 Regular Meeting
If there is no linked document, it means that the document is either unavailable or in preparation. We recommend not “deep-linking” directly to any of these documents, because the addresses may change in case a document is modified for any reason.